Monday, September 27, 2010

Sry I'm Late...

This stop motion animation is very clever and inspiring. A fantasy way of telling a story about someone being late. This was very creative. I have a lot of respect for anyone who does something like this, especially with such detail. This is a very time consuming project to take on. At the end, I liked the way they showed how they created the horse back scene. To move things, come back, take a picture, move things, come back take a picture ect. doing the same thing over and over again must be tiring. The way that the whole story moved along was really unique. I thought it was cool how he would go to the guy riding on a horse, to driving a car, and then he and the car landing in a tree where someone was swinging. This video was so unique, I loved it.


Sorry I'm Late from Tomas Mankovsky on Vimeo.

1 comment: