Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"Let Go" music video

Crazy.The one word that comes to mind when watching this amazing masterpiece. The song that they played in this video was interesting. It was very, different. They only had 1 line that they repeated over and over again, and I thought that there was little creativity when it came to the song. Although, I did think that the music went very well with the drawings. The drawing were amazing! They were so unique, and I can only imagine the work that went into creating them. The way that the artist used color in an unordinary way was really creative. I'm not quite sure if this was trying to convey a message, but to me it seemed to be saying, "why does the world have to be perfect?" and "why can't the world accept unordinary creatures?". Overall, I enjoyed this video, more than I thought I would.

The Japanese Popstars Feat. Green Velvet - Let Go from David Wilson Creative on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, It was a very inordinary video. And I likewhat you said about the message you got from the video. I didn't get that, and it's an interesting concept to think about.
    Overall, I like what you said about this video, and I did like the song more than one would think (even though the one-liner thing was a little annoying...)
    ->kiRby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the way that you expained this video was cool.I like the way the word that you used to explain this video, yes it really is crazy.

    ReplyDelete